Thursday, August 21, 2008

Touch of the Irish


I am honored to introduce the most eligible bachelorette in Chicago! As far as the in-town bridal caboose members go, I have known Trish the longest. Man, we have had some history. When I think about how long I have known Trish, I think about how my hair looked when I first met her in 1998. My hair style then could best be described as Harry Potter Chic. Man, she has seen me come a long way.

Trish has the greatest giggle in the free world, perhaps on the planet. It's impossible to drown in self-pity if you can just crawl to where she is and take in her laughter. Trish is the original love bug. I love her for her sense of humor, her innocent heart and her courage. I love her taste in music, her openness and her commitment to joy. Any woman who takes crayons to Biology class to draw during the lecture has my vote as most willing to LET GO. Trish is on a path of skyrocketing personal growth and I am so happy to have a front row seat. I have so many memories of laughing with Trish and loosening up my rigid grip on life. To know Trish is to experience joy in a whole new dimension.

There is nothing this woman can't do. Photography? Yes! Cook? Yes! Throw a fabulous dinner party? Yes! Show up as a devoted and honest friend? Yes! Work with numbers? Yes! Intuitively know how to connect with children and harried mommies? Yes! Add sparkle and charm to the bridal Caboose? Absolutely!


And, she loves to hydrate!



No comments: