Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My New "Office"


So, we painted our second guest bedroom this weekend and it looks awesome. It's so cheery and bright. I once read that yellow rooms create anxiety, which may be true because now I am anxious about having painted a room a color that potentially produces anxiety. I can attest that articles about what colors produce anxiety DEFINITELY produce anxiety.

Anyway, I love my new gender-neutral office and the perfect multi-colored rug I got from Land of Nod. I tried to slip this one past Jeff, but he knew that Land of Nod was a kids' store. OOps. It really will be a spectacular office space for me-- as soon as my condo sells in this robust and healthy market, then I will move in my writing table and chair. I can totally picture the crib, um, I mean, the desk, over by the window.

The funny thing about the painted room is that after only 70 hours, it still smells better than my wedding dress.


No comments: