Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Little Miss Sunshine

Jeff hates me. You know how I know? I have incontrovertible proof. Yes, my husband-to-be, in about 7 weeks posted this picture on his Facebook page with the caption: "My wife to be":





Let me lay this out for you. My mom brought us a CD of pictures from my youth that has approximately 97 photos on it. Give or take 1 or 2. On that CD alone, Jeff had 97 tries to get a decent picture of his wife-to-be and he chose the one of me before I had braces, and apparently before I had given Harry Carey back his glasses and before I let go of my Flashdance sweatshirts (that I cut the neck out of myself after watching Fame and Flashdance 108 times). I should have tried out for Little Miss Sunshine!

It's very chilly in our house tonight.

No comments: