Thursday, September 18, 2008

Blue Angels

I always wanted to pick a flattering and fun-to-dance-in dress for my bridesmaids. Since my wee obsession with pink that began in late 2004, I assumed they would be wearing some variation of dusty rose or pale pink. I never really imagined getting married in November in a cold part of the country (does anyone ever imagine a November Chicago wedding?), so when the calendar no longer suggested pale, Spring-like colors, I adapted. And you can see from Joyce's picture, that the results are stunning. It's a good thing I am well adjusted and have a very therapeutic process around my own wedding dress, because a less secure bride may not be so keen on her 7 bridesmaids looking so gorgeous in their sapphire dresses.

It's a great dress and I am hoping one of them will give me their so I can have it for my scrapbook or to wear when I chaperone the prom!

No comments: