Thursday, July 24, 2008

For the Bridesmaids

You have to click on this site. As Perez Hilton would blog, if you are easily offended, do not click here. But seriously, you have to click here.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/07/24/fashion/24skin.html?_r=1&oref=slogin&ref=style&pagewanted=all

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? There are brides out there who are having parties for their bridesmaids to all get botox together. Seriously. That's the most abusive and inane thing I have heard so far that brides are "treating" their bridal parties to before the "big day."

I have emailed this site to all of my bridesmaids (there are 7, and you will hear more about that in the coming days I am sure) so that when I beg them to dance at my wedding or to pose for photographs in front our therapist's office, they will say a prayer of gratitude: "At least she isn't making us have a group botox injection."

No comments: